Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

Solved!

Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

Greetings! Feel a little embarrassed asking this but I have been unable to find the top tracks in your network section. Can someone toss a hint my way? Thanks!

Android Version 1.7.0.830

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just had an update and added to the Release Notes post. This feature is on a slow roll-out at the moment so it will appear sometime in the future.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

9 Replies

^^^^ Forgot to add earlier that under the "whats new" notes it said "Check out top tracks in your network. You'll find the playlist in browse" I've been looking in browse and can't find it.

I also can't find this.

Me neither.... let me ask the question!

Once I have an answer I'll ad it to the Release notes post at the top of this thread.

Android Troubleshooting:
Marked as solution

Just had an update and added to the Release Notes post. This feature is on a slow roll-out at the moment so it will appear sometime in the future.

Android Troubleshooting:

Hi Daniel thanks for investigating. I was looking for it quite a few times and was beginning to wonder how the heck I kept missing it. It's to bad they didn't originally mention the 'rollout' part in the original notes. Again, thanks!

EDIT: Will the desktop version get this feature too?

@kal-el wrote:

Hi Daniel thanks for investigating. I was looking for it quite a few times and was beginning to wonder how the heck I kept missing it. It's to bad they didn't originally mention the 'rollout' part in the original notes. Again, thanks!

Try: spotify:app:social-chart

Android Troubleshooting:

@Daniel wrote:

@kal-el wrote:

Just checked, and my desktop version doesn't have it showing yet. Hopefully I'll get that update sooner rather than later. Thanks!

@kal-el wrote:

@Daniel wrote:

@kal-el wrote:

Just checked, and my desktop version doesn't have it showing yet. Hopefully I'll get that update sooner rather than later. Thanks!

It works on the Public Beta: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Welcome-to-the-Desktop-Beta/td-p/932803

Android Troubleshooting:

@paulbd wrote:
I also can't find this.

Hi! Was wondering if you have this feature yet? After downloading the the most recent update (for me) a few days back, I still don't have this feature. This despite the fact that it's once again telling me I do in the "whats new" release notes:. 

"New: what are the people you follow listening to right now? Check out top tracks in your network, in browse under Top Lists"

Suggested posts