Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in!

Can't log in!

I can't log in to my mobile account. When I try to it takes me to my playlists but then within a few seconds kicks me back out to the log in home page. I've read many different threads on log in issues, and have tried seemingly EVERYTHING: reinstalled, reinstalled Facebook, turned off the phone, took the battery out of the phone, cleared the data. And nothing works!

Help!!

6 Replies

Hello, same issue here. Since this morning, Spotify does not work on my Samsung Galaxy SIII. On my PC it works just fine. Someone please help!

I'm having the same problem - I have sent an email to the support email but got a stock reply so will reply again reiterating and pointing out this thread

BAH!!

Hello, I managed to make it work after all... If you get the "Discover great music with your friends" message, click on "Are you new to Spotify?". I tried that and it worked, simple as that! Hope it works for you, too. 

still cannot log in! what is wrong with this app???

i was able to log out and signed up with a new email account and am able to play songs just like normal. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT!!!

MODS HELP!!!

with the new email account it won't finish songs, spotify won't play the last 30 seconds of any song!

Suggested posts