Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login on app

Can't login on app

I recently went to use my spotify app and had been logged out for some reason.

I have tried to login using Facebook (my usual method) however I keep getting the following message "unable to login. Either the username or password is incorrect"

I also get the same error message when trying to login with my username and email address.

I have tried the following:

- Reset my password

- Clean reinstall

- Clear cache

- Clear data

- Use a different connection

I had someone else login to the app with their details on my phone and they were able to login just fine without any issues.

I am able to login to my account via the web browser on my phone but can not log in through the app even though others can on my phone!?

I'm at my wits end and don't know what else I can do to login.

2 Replies

Hello,

welcome to the Spotify Community! I'm happy to assist you!

please make sure, that the log in work on another device. Then reinstalling the app.

I am afraid, but in case this does not work, you need to contact a Spotify employee, because it seems to be a technical big. Check out this form to contact Spotify support staff: https://support.spotify.com/de/contact-spotify-support/

I am having the same exact issue! I got logged out when I was overseas, but haven't been able to get back in since coming back. I get the same error message and am able to log in on my phone browser but not the app. Help!

Suggested posts