Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login to spotify app

Solved!

Can't login to spotify app

I am using Spotify premium on my Samsung Galaxy S2, and have been for some time, but currently I cannot login to the app. I am still able to use spotify on my laptop, but no matter whether i login with my spotify username and password (which i have reset to ensure it was correct) or with facebook, i cannot login on my phone. Both apps are up-to-date. It might be worth mentioning that i can see the spotify app on my facebook page on my laptop but not on the facebook app on my phone.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks

MikeFX86

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have tried loggin in with both facebook and spotify details. I tried deleting and reinstalling facebook but to no avail.

However, i have resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling spotify. Thanks for everyones prompt responses. Much appreciated

MikeFX86

View solution in original post

4 Replies

What happens when you try and login exactly?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It just comes up with "login failed" when i try to login with either facebook or my spotify details (see screenshots below)

Screenshot_2014-04-22-15-43-48.png
Screenshot_2014-04-22-15-43-04.png

Your account is linked to facebook so you should be logging in with the blue facebook button and not a username. Do you get an error when you try the facebook login? If so, try reinstalling the facebook app on your mobile.

Marked as solution

I have tried loggin in with both facebook and spotify details. I tried deleting and reinstalling facebook but to no avail.

However, i have resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling spotify. Thanks for everyones prompt responses. Much appreciated

MikeFX86

Suggested posts