NEXT STEP

Can't see lyrics on my OnePlus 5t

Can't see lyrics on my OnePlus 5t

I can't see lyrics on my OnePlus 5t

I need help I uninstall the app but I don't have that feature

Screenshot_20201218-160727.jpg
10 Replies

Hi @santiesp,

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for reaching out about this!

Keep in mind that the Lyrics feature is not available in all countries and this might be the reason why you're unable to see it. In this case, we'd recommend keeping your app up to date

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us though and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

If there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to let us know.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Other Friends and family can see the lyrics un their phones and mine but in my account i can't 

Hi again @santiesp

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Weโ€™re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might not always see something that your friends or other users see. We really value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward.

For now, you could try to log out and close the app twice as this might activate the feature on some accounts.

We'll be right here if you need us again. 

Have a good one ๐Ÿ™‚

NovyModerator

It didn't work I need a solution I've been paying for years and I don't feel u are helping me 

Hey @santiesp,

Thanks for getting back to us ๐Ÿ™‚

We always strive to improve our app and are constantly running tests. It's possible that you might not see something on the app and your friend does, or see a feature for only a temporary period. You can find more information about Spotify tests here.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

<snip - Moderator edit>

โ€ƒ

The option is able on the web but in my cellphone don't and another thing is that I can't edit my profile

Hi again @santiesp,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Remember that the Lyrics feature is still being tested and that's why you might not have it on the mobile app.

Regarding the email, if your account was created through Facebook, it isn't possible to change it from your end, but no worries, we recommend reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can help you out with that.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

My brother have that option why I don't 

That's my brother account on my phone

Screenshot_20210803-154638.jpg

Hey @santiesp

Thanks for your message. 

As @CarlosE mentioned above, the Lyrics feature is still being tested, so it's expected that some users will see them and others won't. Hopefully it will be available to all users soon. 

We really appreciate your comments regarding this. If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

Cheers! 

NovyModerator

Suggested posts