Free

Country

India

Device

Asus Zenfone Max pro M1

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

I have added some songs to queue. But I can't edit or sort the songs in the queue on my mobile phone. I can't find any option for viewing or editing queue. I am able to edit and sort the playlists I've created but I can't edit or sort the queue. I have also tried disabling autoplay but it doesn't work.

Screenshot_20190604-144352.png
Screenshot_20190604-144345.png
Screenshot_20190604-144325.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @akash_tadwai.

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

If you're not seeing the Queue button in the bottom-right corner of the Now Playing View, could you try a clean reinstall of the app on your Android?

We suggest you make sure to follow all the steps listed in this support article, including clearing all app data (step 4).

If that doesn't work, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify you're running? We'll take a closer look 😉

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @akash_tadwai.

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

If you're not seeing the Queue button in the bottom-right corner of the Now Playing View, could you try a clean reinstall of the app on your Android?

We suggest you make sure to follow all the steps listed in this support article, including clearing all app data (step 4).

If that doesn't work, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify you're running? We'll take a closer look 😉

Version: 8.5.44.913

Phone: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Android version: 9

Hey @Peter, I had tried re-installing Spotify, still, I'm not able to add the songs into the queue which are not in any playlists, i.e if I search a song from the search bar, I am not able to add that song to queue. For example, I tried searching for the song 'What makes me beautiful' in the search bar the song appeared and if I try by clicking more options add to queue option isn't there.

Here I searched for the songHere I searched for the songBut Add to queue option isn't availableBut Add to queue option isn't available

Suggested posts