Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelling subscription

Solved!

Cancelling subscription

I have recently changed my phone from an Android galaxy s3 to an s7edge. I transfered my data and apps from old to new phone. On checking my Spotify play lists and saved music I found they didn't transfer.
I then decided to to contact Spotify, on accessing Spotify it informed me that I had a free account (I have a premium account)
As it doesn't recognise me as having a premium account I am unable to cancel my subscription and or speak to anyone. Any help or advice appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks Joe, I'm getting on in years and could do without the hassle lol. What ever happened to talking to someone lol.
Enjoy your beer. Regards. Tel

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi, it sounds like you created a new account instead of logging in with your correct credentials. You should have an email receipt from spotify which will show the correct username you should log in with - if it's a 12 digit number, log in with facebook.

If you still can't figure it out, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Marked as solution

Thanks Joe, I'm getting on in years and could do without the hassle lol. What ever happened to talking to someone lol.
Enjoy your beer. Regards. Tel

Suggested posts