Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Con Android 6.0 ya no se guardan los archivos en la tarjeta sd

Con la instalación de android 6.0 tuve que reinstalar el programa, ahora sólo me guarda los archivos en la memoria interna del teléfono. Ya aplique el procedimiento que se recomienda para que se guarden en la tarjeta sd y sigue igual. Si alguien sabe...

• Con la instalación de android 6.0 tuve que reinstalar el programa, ahora sólo me guarda los archivos en la memoria interna del teléfono. Ya aplique el procedimiento que se recomienda para que se guar...
  • erizoun
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist is continously deleted

I have a playlist with around 360 songs,I always set the download function on,but, on a daily basis, the playlist disappears and I have to go to the playlist recovery page. The worst thing is that everytime, I have to re-download the 4 GB of music to...

• I have a playlist with around 360 songs,I always set the download function on,but, on a daily basis, the playlist disappears and I have to go to the playlist recovery page. The worst thing is that ev...
  • BroTRex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing albums from Eason Chan

Hello I found an existing problem of missing most of the albums from Eason Chan on Andriod edition for quite a long time. Could it be fixed as it involved like 20+ of his work, and he is one of the top artist from Hong Kong and i wish it can be fixed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I found an existing problem of missing most of the albums from Eason Chan on Andriod edition for quite a long time.   Could it be fixed as it involved like 20+ of his work, and ...
  • benjic86
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loads of space, but still not downloading

I have a 128GB iPhone and I've had Spotify forever and after one of the latest updates my phone stopped downloading my offline playlists completely. I haven't found any solutions to my problem. I have more than enough space and I'm wary to delete the...

• I have a 128GB iPhone and I've had Spotify forever and after one of the latest updates my phone stopped downloading my offline playlists completely. I haven't found any solutions to my problem. I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting playlist but after the first song it stops

I've had a problem with the auto-play or shuffle function on mobile the last few day. I start one of my playlists which i have DL'ed and the first song plays like normal, but the next song dont output audio and the track progression bar is going. If ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a problem with the auto-play or shuffle function on mobile the last few day.   I start one of my playlists which i have DL'ed and the first song plays like normal, but the next song d...
  • Stodadio
  • Regular
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Saving music to SD as internal storage on Moto G (3rd Gen) Marshmallow

Hello,I updated my Moto G (3rd Gen) to Marshmallow and I can't save my offline music to the SD card. The SD card is formated and encrypted with the Marshmallow option for using it as an extended internal memory. I tried every google solution such as ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I updated my Moto G (3rd Gen) to Marshmallow and I can't save my offline music to the SD card. The SD card is formated and encrypted with the Marshmallow option for using it as an extend...
  • leosvale1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • internal storage
    marshmallow
    Moto G
    saving music
    Sd
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC One won't store offline playlists on sd-card

Hey, I have a HTC One M8 with Android 6.12.401.4 . I have tried everything possible, but Spotify wont load my Playlists onto my SD Card. I deleted cashe and everything, deinstalled the app, deleted com.spotify.music, enabled storage rights for spotif...

• Regular
  • Hey,    I have a HTC One M8 with Android 6.12.401.4 .    I have tried everything possible, but Spotify wont load my Playlists onto my SD Card.    I deleted cashe a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Every second song is silent.

Hi. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and I'm a Premium user. These past few days, I can't play songs consecutively. One song ends, and the next one begins but there is absolutely no sound. If I pause and play, or rewind to the beginning, or take a pho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and I'm a Premium user.   These past few days, I can't play songs consecutively. One song ends, and the next one begins but there is absolutely no ...
  • thalisvilela
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify widget constantly crashes

Hello, Xperia Z3 Compact, latest build (234) of Lollipop 5.1.1, latest build of Spotify. The on-screen widget constantly crashes. (Basically it looks as if the app isn't running.) Artwork, title, artist, buttons disappear. Has anybody else had this p...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   Xperia Z3 Compact, latest build (234) of Lollipop 5.1.1, latest build of Spotify.   The on-screen widget constantly crashes. (Basically it looks as if the app isn't running.) A...
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crash on start Samsung S5

I tried to reinstall Spotify earlier to get it to store things on my SD card, followed all the guides and everything. Then after i reinstalled it crashed on startup. So i reinstalled again, and it crashed again. I have since then reinstalled (using t...

• I tried to reinstall Spotify earlier to get it to store things on my SD card, followed all the guides and everything. Then after i reinstalled it crashed on startup. So i reinstalled again, and it cr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Player plays next song but I hear silence

Hi, This happens when the screen is lockedI already reset my phone; uninstall aplication, reset the phone, install aplication.Another players works good Maybe someone can help

• Hi,   This happens when the screen is locked I already reset my phone; uninstall aplication, reset the phone, install aplication. Another players works good   ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Shows: We're not able to play this video in your current location

Hi, I really loved the new addition, the shows. But unfortunatelly I am not being able to use, every time I tap on any clip, I hit this error: We're not able to play this video in your current location! It is really strange, I am able to play songs a...

• Hi,   I really loved the new addition, the shows. But unfortunatelly I am not being able to use, every time I tap on any clip, I hit this error:   We're not able to play this video in y...
  • chronos280
  • 14 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited

Hi, I am considering upgrading to Spotify Unlimited (for $4.99 + sales tax every month), but I have a question. With Spotify Unlimited, will I be able to listen to my playlists in offline mode WITHOUT using data? I do not have unlimited data, so I ne...

• Hi, I am considering upgrading to Spotify Unlimited (for $4.99 + sales tax every month), but I have a question. With Spotify Unlimited, will I be able to listen to my playlists in offline mode WITHOU...
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything deleted off my spotify app, only have 1 thing connected, says i have more than 3

Hi! So my spotify app decided to delete everything when i reopened it after about an hour. It flashed a message saying "you have too many devices synced blahblahblah" when I know I only have 1. I checked, and it said "androidphone" twice when i went ...

• Hi! So my spotify app decided to delete everything when i reopened it after about an hour. It flashed a message saying "you have too many devices synced blahblahblah" when I know I only have 1. I che...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice control only works when screen is on!

With the phone in my pocket, I press the command button on my Bluetooth headset (Gear Circle) and saying "Play Bastille" returns a friendly voice "Ok! Using Spotify to play Bastille" but nothing happens.Only when I turn on my phone screen do I see Sp...

• Music Fan
  • With the phone in my pocket, I press the command button on my Bluetooth headset (Gear Circle) and saying "Play Bastille" returns a friendly voice "Ok! Using Spotify to play Bastille" but nothing happ...
  • lflegg
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Voice control
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

help please

When trying to sign into Spotify the app is telling me that I must remove the space in my email address when trying to log on. There is no space in my email rondamax@gmail.com. ..... please help me to log on. Thank you ! Ronda

• Casual Listener
  • When trying to sign into Spotify the app is telling me that I must remove the space in my email address when trying to log on. There is no space in my email rondamax@gmail.com. ..... please help me t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

text suggestions

There used to be a number to text fot a playlist siggestion ie. you would text what you're doing like working out or something and you would get a link to a playlist by spotify , does anyone know that number and if it still works?im going crazy tryin...

• There used to be a number to text  fot a playlist siggestion ie. you would text what you're doing like working out or something and you would get a link to a playlist by spotify , does anyone kn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[TV][Connect] Where is spotify app?

HiI'm from Argentina and I'm a philips 40pug6700/77 customer.In this page, say that spotify app should be available for my TV in my country. But there isn't.I can't find the app either pre installed on my tv or in android play store.My tv is up to da...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi I'm from Argentina and I'm a philips 40pug6700/77 customer. In this page, say that spotify app should be available for my TV in my country. But there isn't. I can't find the app ...
  • nenriquez
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Conect
    Philips
    Smart TV
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Playing downloaded playlist: stopping between tracks

I am playing a downloaded playlist. It gets to the end of the song then just stops. It shows the next track and has the pause button showing but the song is not playing. I just opened the track and it thought it was playing it. But no sound was comin...

• Roadie
  • I am playing a downloaded playlist. It gets to the end of the song then just stops. It shows the next track and has the pause button showing but the song is not playing.   I just opened the tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound

I have android KitKat and the newest version of Spotify, typical no sound issues, reinstalled the app TWICE, which is infuriating because I live in offline mode to save data...force stopped and restarted...nothing. I can find absolutely nothing to he...

• I have android KitKat and the newest version of Spotify, typical no sound issues, reinstalled the app TWICE, which is infuriating because I live in offline mode to save data...force stopped and resta...
  • Carrjm-ca
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • No sound not playing no responds
    not playing
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes