Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot download playlists

Cannot download playlists

Model: Google Nexus 6P, stock Android 8.1.0 

Version: 8.4.42.722

When I download a playlist, it starts downloading but only the first song. It's then stuck at "Download <x> of <y>" status. It's as if it doesn't trigger that the song finished downloading and to do the next one.

I have a ten-song playlist. The first three have the green downloaded arrow saying it's downloaded. The other seven songs have the grey download arrow -- none have the "wheel of progress" as I call it. The notification bar says "Downloading 1 of 8 (13% complete)". Nothing happens.

I force-stop the app.

I re-open Spotify and go to the playlist. The notification bar says "Downloading 0 of 7" and the first non-downloaded song has the "wheel of progress". When it finishes, it turns back to the state mentioned above (the song has green downloaded arrow, everything else has grey arrow, and nothing has wheel of progress, and the notification bar has +1 of "Downloading 1 of 7)

Hope that's enough info. I have tried completely uninstalling and re-installing the app as well, and the above steps were done on a fresh install.

Kevin

0 Replies

Suggested posts