Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot play tracks offline

Cannot play tracks offline

This has been a problem for months, and just gets worse: Songs slowly become greyed out as pending tracks to be synced, and fewer are available for play offline. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling Spotify on my phone, clearing the cache, creating new playlists, etc. At this point, no songs will sync and to play them, I must be in online mode. In my area, coverage is spotty and after about 5min of play time, the music starts and stops after 5 sec. I have Spotify Premium with an HTC Evo 3D Android phone.
3 Replies

Hey warcrowe, welcome to the Community.

Are you using the old version of the app or the newer Preview version?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Old. Should I try the preview? By the way, I was able to 3G sync today but it is so much slower. I'll check my WiFi settings later, but there wasn't an error yesterday...it just bypassed songs and said they were synced even though they weren't. Thank you for your response.

Yes I'd recommend the Preview. It's got a lot of functionality improvements. And it looks a bit nicer too.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts