Country

France 

Device

Honor 5C

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I cannot sync my local files, stored on my computer, to my Android phone. Previously, the local files were already synced, but I got an issue with my phone that deleted them.

I tried to reinstall Spotify on both my phone and my computer. I tried to sync being connected with both devices on the same WiFi network, tried with 3 differents networks. I checked my firewall. I changed my SD card. All is up to date.

When I press "Download" on my playlist, every songs available from Spotify are downloaded, but not my local files: they are still greyed out.

Hope to get a solution, thanks 🙂

5 Replies

Hello!

Try to follow each of the steps very carefully: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Spotify-won-t-sync-local-files-to-iphone/m-p/118620...

If the problem persists, let me know.

Hello,

Still not working. 😕

Have You tried restarting your all of your devices? Switch off everything at once - computer, phone and wifi. Then try booting all of them back up again.

Tried, but still not working.

Hey @theveritable.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community, and sorry for the late response! We'll be glad to help you out if you're still experiencing this issue 🙂

Could you run us through the steps which you tried from the thread which @user-removed provided for you? That way, we will know what extra troubleshooting steps to recommend you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Suggested posts