Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Canvas Option

Canvas Option

Canvas option is not showing on my phone (Samsung A30s) Please tell me solution or is my device not supported for canvas?.

4 Replies

Hey @Starboy_0982,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

At Spotify, we're always testing new improvements and features to give our users a better experience. So you may see something your friend can't see, or you may have access to a completely new feature for a while. 

We'd suggest to maintain your app update and you can also be on top of our news by following our newest announcements here.

Your feedback is very important to us, because it helps us make future decisions. We know you want to make the best out of your listening experience.

We'll be here if anything else comes up. Once again, thanks for the feedback.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I’ve been on to many advisors about this problem them all suggested the same thing to delete everything restart my phone. But still no changed wonder if I could have some help please

I've been having a similar issue. I have two accounts, a student premium account (my older account) and a newer free account. My student premium account I know for a fact once had the canvas feature about a year ago when I first discovered it, but then just went away a few months ago. It's still there under the playback setting on my free account, but has disappeared for good on my premium account for some reason. Not the biggest deal in the world, but I loved the canvas feature. Just a shame I can't use it on my main account anymore.

Hola, sabes que tengo el mismo problema de canvas, no me aparece la opción de activarla :(.

Suggested posts