Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Complaint

Solved!

Complaint

I wish to make a complaint about the spotify service. Ever since i have started using the service i havent been able to enjoy the service due to when i download playlists some songs cut out half way through, some songs dont play at all. Its says they have download so there should be no problems, i have also notice its the same while streaming also. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times and same result. Considering that this is my free trial i would expect a good service to become a long term customer. But since i havent been able to enjoy the trial i dont see why i should continue the service. Whats really gets me is the fact that i have to use a blog to conplain instead of being able to contact directly.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Nateo69, welcome to the community!

You can get in touch with spotify here, or tweet them @SpotifyCares on twitter.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Nateo69, welcome to the community!

You can get in touch with spotify here, or tweet them @SpotifyCares on twitter.

Spotify. Stop with the suggestions, I've been waiting for three hours to listen to one album. It takes 5 times the time of the album to actually listen to it. I cannot listen to any songs which I gave chosen, it is all suggestions. Even if there are more than 15 songs there are still suggestions. Spotify, please limit the suggestions or provide more skips. Actually, just limit the suggestions to two per three songs at least. That's still pretty bad.

Suggested posts