Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connection-Problems with Streaming & Bluetooth (Galaxy S7, Android 7.0)

Connection-Problems with Streaming & Bluetooth (Galaxy S7, Android 7.0)

Hello! 

I have some problems with my bluetooth-headphones: When I'm listening my ownloaded songs, everything works just fine. When I am streaming and listening with bluetooth, the songs stutter from time to time for 0,5 to 2 seconds. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 7.0 and tried wiping the bluetooth-data/cache on my smartphone, but that didn't help. When I'm listening through aux-headphones, everything works fine.

I would be very happy, if you have any suggestions how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Best

Florian

3 Replies

Hi. Does this happen only over wifi and not over cellular data? Are you connecting to wifi using the 2.4 Ghz or the 5 Ghz band? Do you get the same thing when streming audio from other sources?

There's a {long} thread about poor wifi connectivity with BT turned on in android central. It seems that some badly behaved apps which have BT access can cause this. The solution seems to be to identify apps which have permission to access bluetooth settings and remove them until the problem is fixed.

HI Joe. Sorry, my bad: This problem only happens over cellular data. When I'm using it via wifi, everything works just fine. 

Ah OK. Does it happen with any other audio streaming apps such as Google Play Music?

Suggested posts