Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Continuous play

Continuous play

Good afternoon - my music will not play in sequence. On some songs *not all* I have to physically get up and press the forward button. I have paid for Premium and I've been a loyal customer for years & on Galaxy S7.
Please help!

Thanks
5 Replies

Just checking that you are not clicking 'Shuffle Play' at the top of your playlist. Doing this plays them in a random order. You need to click on the song in your playlist to start playing sequentially.

If this is not the issue, you may have songs in your queue?

To check this, go to the song that's playing (click the name down the bottom). When the song fills the screen, you'll see the three little dots to the right of the song name, click them and select Go to Queue. You can clear your queue there.

That's about all I can suggest. I hope it helps.

Following because mine is doing the same

Following because mine is doing the same problem,

+1

Thank you very much. That didn't work though 😕

I've tried online play, offline play, pre-made playlists, my own playlists. I've tried resetting my settings... Gapless... Nothing. I even tried contacting Spotify help and they were pretty useless. I don't think they're even people - my guess is they are a computer

You're welcome. 🙂 I thought you might have tried all of that, given how long you've been a loyal user. I posted about an issue recently on twitter and got an immediate response from a person. 🙂  @SpotifyCares

I am an iPhone user, so out of ideas, sorry.

Good luck.

Suggested posts