Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cover photo on mobile

Solved!

Cover photo on mobile

Hi,

I am noticing that my main header photo visible on desktop isn't showing on mobile. Instead on mobile my profile image is used which is obviously much smaller therefore doesn't fit quite right.

How do I force the main header photo to be used as the header on mobile too?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @soundoffaz 

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately there is currently no way to select which artist image either profile picture or header image shows on your artist page in the mobile app. Right now the profile picture shows in search and as your header in the mobile app. On desktop and the web player your uploaded banner will be shown for the banner on your artist page. This is something that bothers me too so I definitely understand your frustration.

You can find more info in the artist FAQ section here:

https://artists.spotify.com/help/article/managing-artist-images?category=artist-profile

You can manage all your artist profiles’ images with Spotify for Artists:

• Avatar: The profile image paired with your music around Spotify.
  • Header image: The cover/banner image at the top of your artist profile (only displayed in the desktop app and web player).
  • Image gallery: Additional images in the About section of your artist profile. You can upload up to 125 images.
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @soundoffaz 

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately there is currently no way to select which artist image either profile picture or header image shows on your artist page in the mobile app. Right now the profile picture shows in search and as your header in the mobile app. On desktop and the web player your uploaded banner will be shown for the banner on your artist page. This is something that bothers me too so I definitely understand your frustration.

You can find more info in the artist FAQ section here:

https://artists.spotify.com/help/article/managing-artist-images?category=artist-profile

You can manage all your artist profiles’ images with Spotify for Artists:

• Avatar: The profile image paired with your music around Spotify.
  • Header image: The cover/banner image at the top of your artist profile (only displayed in the desktop app and web player).
  • Image gallery: Additional images in the About section of your artist profile. You can upload up to 125 images.
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks a lot. I will modify the profile image so it does work a little better. Sorry for the delay replying, I can't actually reply to anyone on here as just get a red error message so I did try to reply but gave up in the end 😬

It seems the only thing that works is quick reply.

Suggested posts