Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mixes not loading

Daily Mixes not loading

First off, it's bull that it took me so long just to find this page. Spotify doesn't care about their paying customers clearly. Secondly, my daily mixes are refusing to load. Two of them have only had one song in them for days now. Going to be cancelling my subscription soon.
3 Replies

Hi @user-removed, I am sorry that you aren't satisfied with you subscription. Daily mixes work with the songs that you listen to, and from what I can tell, you probably listen to a good amount of music, but is it all the same? Spotify wouldn't make 5 playlists that are the same thing, same with daily mixes. The more you listen to in them, the more songs you get. If you wait until the Sunday of each week, they should reset. Please let me know what happens next Sunday!

I didn't say they made two mixes that were the same. I said two different mixes, different types of music, have only one song and that's it. Further more, no more songs have loaded at all in days.

None of my daily mixes load anymore at all. They all feature one or two bands that I've already refused. Extremely disappointed. 

Suggested posts