Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mixes on android not updating

Daily mixes on android not updating

Plan Premium

Country Vietnam

Device NOKIA 6.1 PLUS

Operating System Android 9

Hello spotify community, I'm having a problem with spotify app on my phone. The daily mixes refresh daily normal on my pc but on my phone the daily mixes pics update but when i click on one of the daily mixes it was the old one . I've tried log out then log in no luck, reinstalled solve the problem but i will return the next day. Thanks !

7 Replies

Anyone, this problem is ruining the user experience A LOT

Anyone ?

Hey there @NhanPhu,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the app on your mobile device by following the steps in this Spotify Answer to see if that does the trick? 

Further, this sounds like the Ongoing Issue report here. If so and the issue isn't fixed for you, keep in mind that our tech teams are aware and looking into this. 

In this case, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and details in that thread so we can pass it on to the right folks.

We'd also suggest keeping an eye out for any updates in that Ongoing Issue thread as we'll make sure to pass on any news we have there.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

First, thanks you a lot for the reply. I have tried to reinstall the app it worked but the next day the mix will continue to not updating i delete the app memory it worked to but tge problem will still occur

As you can see at the home page it is still update

But when i click on it, it was the old mix from yesterday

Screenshot_20190705-162548.png
Screenshot_20190705-162557.png

Hey again @NhanPhu,

Thanks for getting back in touch and adding these screenshots!

This indeed sounds like the Ongoing Issue mentioned above. In this case, make sure to head over to that thread and add your +VOTE and requested info there

Our tech teams are aware of this and looking into it. When we have any updates, we'll pass them on there, so keep an eye out in that thread.

Hope this clarifies things further! 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Oh ok, thank you a lot. Hope that the devs will fix this soon !

Suggested posts