Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete music from a playlist

Delete music from a playlist

I've already "deleted" one music that I don't want to listen from a playlist, but i didn't find how to do it anymore

๐Ÿ˜ž it's a silly question but the user interface is so hard to use
5 Replies

Is this a playlist that you created yourself?

Or an existing playlist (by someone else) that you follow?

perhaps it's a playlist created by another person.

It's from another person (spotify). What I want is to make a music unavaible offline. I've already done it on another spotify's user playlist ๐Ÿ˜ง but dont know how to do it again

Hey Bianca, maybe you can do so if the other person shared his or her playlist to you under the collabration feature, then you can make alterations to the playlist. If you want to make a playlist unavailable offline (undownload) on your phone or computer  just simply toggle the remove download selection. Have a nice day ahead ๐Ÿ™‚

Elusive, i wanted to undownload just from ONE music, not remove the whole playlist...

Now i've understood that i've undowloaded one music from a album, not from a playlist. But I don't understand why this "remove one music" resource is not also available for the playlists... I like this playlists BUT hate this one music... It's a pain in the ass to skip everytime this one music....

Suggested posts