Delete song from 2018 top songs

6 people liked this

Delete song from 2018 top songs

Tim_seger

Just got my 2018 top songs playlist and a few of them are songs that I only listened to once and hated. Any way to delete those out of the playlist. 

5 Replies
2 people liked this

Re: Delete song from 2018 top songs

AeroZ
Composer

Hey @Tim_seger!

You can't modify the original Top 100 playlist. The workaround to modify the playlist is to select all the songs in Top 100 and create a new playlist from the selection. After that you can modify the newly created playlist as you like.

5 people liked this

user-removed
Not applicable

Workarounds are nice, but this is a once a year bonus playlist from Spotify, would be very appreciated to provide the ability to tweak...In my case I listen to newage music sometimes at night to go to sleep, and all these (approx 20) ended up in my 2018 wrapped, MAKES MY WRAPPED UP PLAYLIST COMPLETELY BIZARRE & USELESS.

5 people liked this

allpostrock

Absolutely agree. There should be a button available in any dynamicly creared playlist "don't play this song anymore".

Sometimes you get these songs to automatic playlist for no reason. In 2018 playlist, I have some songs that I personally never listened to and don't even like.

Now I have to skip them manually each time I listen to 2018 playlist. Moreover if I don't skip them, Spotify may "think" that I like them and create recomendations based on this

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi there and Happy New Year, 

Have you discovered a way to correct this on your end? I keep getting prompts to accept the user who suggested to copy a playlist minus songs I don't want over to a new playlist, but this isn't a solution in my books and defeats the whole process!!?

2 people liked this

user-removed
Not applicable

Although I appreciate your desire to help, based on my experience and opinion, this is not an acceptable solution.

A simple way of tweaking/modifying or at the very least deleting some songs in the Wrapped 2018 playlist is all that's needed.

SUGGESTED POSTS