Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Devices - how to turn off?

Solved!

Devices - how to turn off?

When I play spotify on my laptop, it shows on my android mobile, which I believe is draining my power. I do not want devices to be connected. I just want to listen to Spotify on whatever device I am currently using, without it showing up on any other device.

I can only find a list off devices, but have not been able to find out how to turn off.

Thanks in advance if someone can help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can check for yourself in the android battery settingss but I think you'll find that the power usage is almost unnoticable. The only way to prevent this behaviour would be to put your android or spotify offline.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

You can check for yourself in the android battery settingss but I think you'll find that the power usage is almost unnoticable. The only way to prevent this behaviour would be to put your android or spotify offline.

Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for responding. Appreciate it. I would have liked that it would be possible to turn it off, as I find the feature quite annoying and of no use to me. Even if it does not drain my power, it would still be nice to be without it. Anyway, thank you again. 🙂

Suggested posts