Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crackly audio/static on Google Pixel

I'm getting a lot of crackle/static throughout songs on my Google Pixel. Example being Fall Out Boy's "Golden" - a quiet song so its quite noticeable. If I play the same song through Play Music, it's fine (as are others). If I play it in Spotify, I g...

• I'm getting a lot of crackle/static throughout songs on my Google Pixel. Example being Fall Out Boy's "Golden" - a quiet song so its quite noticeable. If I play the same song through Play Music, it's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Downloading musics

I have a 32gb sd card but when i tried to download my musics it says that i dont have enough space then i tried to switch the storage and i didnt find at settings what can i do to solve it??

• I have a 32gb sd card but when i tried to download my musics it says that i dont have enough space then i tried to switch the storage and i didnt find at settings what can i do to solve it??
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I delete a radio playlist on Android?

It says on a post somewhere that the Spotify team implemented the ability to delete radio stations, but I can't seem to find how. Any help would be great, thanks,

• Not applicable
  • It says on a post somewhere that the Spotify team implemented the ability to delete radio stations, but I  can't seem to find how. Any help would be great, thanks,
  • karamilky
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EQ from iOS to Android

So after finally ditching Apple and moving back to Android I was rather dissapointed to discover that Spotify has chosen to use the built in Android equalizer rather than the fantastic 6-band EQ that was present on iOS. The biggest problem here is th...

• So after finally ditching Apple and moving back to Android I was rather dissapointed to discover that Spotify has chosen to use the built in Android equalizer rather than the fantastic 6-band EQ that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deletes offline content, I lose money

Hello. A couple of times each month spotify deletes all my offline music. I then have the privilege of having to re download everything, which of course costs me money. In fact I have spent three times as much money on downloading my music over and o...

• Hello. A couple of times each month spotify deletes all my offline music. I then have the privilege of having to re download everything, which of course costs me money. In fact I have spent three tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Galaxy S6 issues- Can't add song to playlist or start song radio

I'm using Spotify app on my Galaxy s6 which is running the latest version of Marshmallow. My issue has been strange. When I long press on a song and the menu pops which contains the following options:Nothing happens when I tap any of the options. I'v...

Spotify.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotify app on my Galaxy s6 which is running the latest version of Marshmallow.  My issue has been strange.   When I long press on a song and the menu pops w...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

">Solved!! test">

test

• Casual Listener
  • test
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs stop playing

Hi everyone. I've been so good with Spotify so far. I have about 6gbs of songs downloaded but some of these songs just stop playing randomly, when I'm offline of course. I have to listen to all the playlist to find these songs and download the proble...

• Hi everyone. I've been so good with Spotify so far. I have about 6gbs of songs downloaded but some of these songs just stop playing randomly, when I'm offline of course. I have to listen to all the p...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kontakt

Hab ein Problem mit Spotify und das ist nicht so einfach deswegen brauche ich dieine Nummer eines Kundenberaters !!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hab ein Problem mit Spotify und das ist nicht so einfach deswegen brauche ich dieine Nummer eines Kundenberaters !!!
  • jonake
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problème de connexion a Spotify Prenium

Bonjour, depuis ce matin je 'narrive plus à me connecter a spotify prenium.Ca me dit que mon compte n'est pas prénium alors qu'il est sensé l'être.

• Regular
  • Bonjour, depuis ce matin je 'narrive plus à me connecter a spotify prenium. Ca me dit que mon compte n'est pas prénium alors qu'il est sensé l'être.  
  • Angelina23
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

Hello ik have Pay for premium and Its not good case you help my

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ik have Pay for premium and Its not good case you help my
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pausing after a random interval

I'm using 3 devices for my spotify, a computer, an ipod(for gym) and my phone (One Plus One). Whenever i play music on my phone it pauses the music after an x amount of listening (normally 10 to 40 seconds). I downloaded the playlist offline, disable...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using 3 devices for my spotify, a computer, an ipod(for gym) and my phone (One Plus One). Whenever i play music on my phone it pauses the music after an x amount of listening (normally 10 to 40 s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't switch to SD card

Recently just delete over 1000 songs off my phone and now I can't download them back onto my SD card only internal storage already followed steps for a clean reinstall and I'm on the lastest version of Spotify and Android 6.0.1

• Casual Listener
  • Recently just delete over 1000 songs off my phone and now I can't download them back onto my SD card only internal storage already followed steps for a clean reinstall and I'm on the lastest version ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after a few songs

Hi. I just changed phone from iphone to Samsung galaxy 6 edge. After downloading spotify it stops playing after a few songs and then i have to enter the app again for the music to continue. I googled it, and it seems to be at solution to download an ...

• Hi. I just changed phone from iphone to Samsung galaxy 6 edge. After downloading spotify it stops playing after a few songs and then i have to enter the app again for the music to continue. I googled...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playbacks stop on desktop client and continues on phone

I've recently encountered a problem with what I assume is due to Spotify Connect: When I'm playing music from the Spotify Desktop Client on Windows, I'll randomly encounter, that playback (a) stops and continues on my phone or (b) continues playing b...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently encountered a problem with what I assume is due to Spotify Connect: When I'm playing music from the Spotify Desktop Client on Windows, I'll randomly encounter, that playback (a) stops a...
  • sodhi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline playlist Samsung Gear S3

Hi, Using Samsung Gear S3. I have installed Spotify and it works well. However as far as I can tell offline playlists are not available. Without this the application is pretty useless to me. Is this on the roadmap? /M

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Using Samsung Gear S3. I have installed Spotify and it works well. However as far as I can tell offline playlists are not available. Without this the application is pretty useless to me....
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Archivos locales no reproducibles en android

Hola, tengo un nexus 5x actualizado a la última versión estable con spotify estable y con la última actualización no puedo reproducir archivos locales de mi macbook pro a mi movil nexus 5x. He probado a reinstalar desde cero en el móvil y nada... Ant...

• Music Fan
  • Hola, tengo un nexus 5x actualizado a la última versión estable con spotify estable y con la última actualización no puedo reproducir archivos locales de mi macbook pro a mi movil nexus 5x.   ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify plays all night...

I love to hear radio dramas when I go to bed. In the past Spotify played the album I choosed and then stopped. Since a few weeks it switches to album-radio instead of stopping to play music and that really gets on my nerves, cause I wake up in the ni...

• I love to hear radio dramas when I go to bed. In the past Spotify played the album I choosed and then stopped. Since a few weeks it switches to album-radio instead of stopping to play music and that ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes