Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Die drei fragezeichen

Die drei fragezeichen

Immer wenn ich die drei??? Abspielen will, geht es nicht und es steht dann immer, nicht verfügbar da. 

23 Replies

Ich habe das selbe Problem... bisher nur bei den drei Fragezeichen. Musik und andere Hörbücher funktionieren.

Freunde von mir haben das Problem nicht.

Ich lebe in den USA und habe spotify premium. Ich kann alle hoerspiele von europa spielen, nur die drei ??? nicht, um die es mir ausschliesslich geht!  Woran liegt das? Laut Europa sollte es funktionieren. Spotify???? 

Hey there @Sepponius02 and @mamoam,

Thanks for asking about this! Hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂 

Bear in mind that the availability of content may vary between countries. That's why some songs, podcasts and audio books are available in some countries but not in others. It depends on the permissions from rights holders. 

Hope that answers your question. If you're still unable to listen to certain songs but your friends are, and you are both have the same country in your accounts, can you try a clean reinstall?

If that doesn't do it, can you tell us if the songs appear grayed out or you get an error message while trying to play them?

We'll be keeping out an eye on your replies 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thank you for the reply. All the Drei ??? Hoerspiele are greyed out (except for the Intro).  I emailed Europa, and they said I should be able to play them on Spotify from anywhere, so I don't think it is a problem of permission of the rights holder.

I will try a clean reinstall next.

Hi 

Ich lebe in australien und hab das selbe problem. 

Hat es bei dir geklappt mit dem re-install?

Nein. Ich gehe inzwischen davon aus, dass es tatsaechlich irgendeine Sperre fuer Hoerer in den USA gibt - obwohl Europa das abstreitet.

Nope that doesn't answer anything. The problem is that whenever i want to listen to Die Drei Fragezeichen none of the Albums will load. It'll keep on loading and loading forever. This never happened to me before. Surprisingly i can listen to Die Drei Fragezeichen on my Alexa and FireTV without problem but not on my mobile phone, only if i switch to a brand new non premium account. Even changing my phone doesn't solve the issue since i've been using a Huawei Mate 20 Pro for 2 years and now i'm on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. This keeps pi**ing me off since i always listen to Die Drei Fragezeichen when i go to sleep. Everything else is loading fine, Podcasts, Music, doesn't matter, just not Die Drei Fragezeichen. Any solution for this? 🤔

Hey @pznull,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Do you mean that with the same account you can listen to the podcast on other devices, just not on mobile phones? This is indeed strange and seems to be device related. Have you tried performing a clean reinstall using the steps here? They are more thorough and ensure that no leftover files remain. It's a good idea to also check that there are not cache clearing or battery optimization apps activated for Spotify. Also does this issue happen when you use a different internet connection?

A couple of screenshots or recordings of what you're experiencing would also help us out a lot in identifying the root cause of the problem. You can attach them via the post editor, just make sure to hide any private or sensitive info.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello mihail i dont believe it is a device problem since many people have that problem. And I am in Estonia, i can listen to the newest episode and not to any others except for those that i had saved or downloaded once before. When also being in estonia or the uk. Suddenly it doesnt wok anymore. Please check whats up and write a reason rather than a suggestion of what the peoblem might be. Thanks

Hi. So i found a "kind of" work arround for that problem. Also i tried your suggestion for re-installing spotify and the same results - it doesn't work. So the way i do it at the momwnt is that i look up what episode inwant to listen to, then i search it up in spotify, close the app completely, re-open it, search it again and then i can listen to the episode. I also made a short screen capture so that you might understand what i mean. Hope this helps. I uploaded the Video to YouTube since the filesize is to big to upload here.

My Problem: https://youtu.be/KjPMs3wC4Tg

Hi there @pznull,

Thanks for sharing your workaround with the community!

We're aware of the issues with die Die drei ??? and the right team is looking into it. 

You can also check this Ongoing Issue thread and add your +Vote. This way you'll get notified if there're any updates on the matter.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator

Ich habe genau das gleiche Problem. Ich leben in Neuseeland

Hi,I have got the same problems since 2 month.I'm living in Germany and there is no obvious reason why it does not work.I cleared the cache,reinstalled the app and so on.It is still not working,while my wife is able to play it  with her account without any problem

Hey there @silvette and @Lennardsamsung,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

@silvette Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

We'd suggest you give the steps mentioned here a go. You can also add +Vote and Subscribe to the thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator

So now, the entire Europa Drei Fragezeichen Alle Folgen playlist has simply disappeared from my Spotify. The only thing left is the Intro.
Again, dear Spotifiers, it seems that the makers of Die Drei Fragezeichen don't seem to want people living in America listening to Die Drei Fragezeichen on Spotify.
If anyone really solves this, by all means let me know! I will continue to pay for my Spotify membership because I am also listening to a lot of music, but it still really annoys me that I cannot listen to ???

Hello @C-Auswanderer,

Glad to have you on the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation 🙂

As @Petya mentioned earlier in this thread, sometimes content might become unavailable in some countries because licensing agreements with the artist/labels, or ownership of rights, have changed. But stay tuned in, we add new content to Spotify every day, so if something can't be found right now, fingers crossed we'll be able to have it again soon. You can read more about that here.

With that said, if you'd like to keep tabs on the availability of certain albums in your country and region, you can consider checking out this page, which is one of the many useful tools from our Spotify for Developer - Showcase

Hope this helps. We'll be here if there's anything else you'd like to ask!

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

So, here I am back again. For all those that live in Germany - or Europe i guess - that have problems listening to "Die Drei Fragezeichen" here's the solution that worked for me:

1. First you have to go to your Library (on the right bottom corner) and click on it.

2. You have to click on "Albums" 

3. Click on EVERY Album of "Die Drei Fragezeichen" that is listed in this category and UN-FAVORISE it!

4. Navigate to your "Favorite Songs" Playlist and delete EVERY Track from EVERY Album of "Die Drei Fragezeichen" that you can find in there.

5. After that restart the Spotify App, and et voilà...

After you've done this the Albums of "Die Drei Fragezeichen" should load like ever before with no problems at all. Hop this helped. If it did, like the reply so others can see it. Also if you have problems with other artists not loading maybe try the same. ✌️

Das Problem besteht immer noch. Dieses mal sind die neuen Folgen kaum auffindbar, dann sind sie blass und nicht abspielbar.
Wieso bekommt Spotify das nicht gelöst? Die Folgen sind doch so beliebt...

Weird problem... It seems that I can listen to all "Die Drei ???" titles on Spotify...
But my Wife's Account (same physical network) can not...

I don't care for that titles, can't we just switch "bans" or whatever that is 😄 ? (Joking)

Anyway hope that can be fixed as she bothers with that for a long time now...

Suggested posts