Disabling Autoplay Still Suggests Songs

Plan

(Free)

Device

(Pixel 2)

Operating System

(Android ver 9)

My Question or Issue

I have read on multiple pages here that having more than 12 songs in a playlist and turning the Autoplay option off in the settings will stop songs from being suggested while listening to music.

I have well over 12 songs on my playlist and Autoplay is turned off. This has not resolved the suggested songs from interrupting my listening experience.

The only thing I can think of as a possible reason I am still getting suggested songs is that my playlist is all from the same artist. I hope this is not the reason.

3 Replies

Hey @MadMarch106,

To make the music you love easier to find, you get suggested tracks and artists for your playlists as you create and edit them.

The more you listen, the better your suggestions will be. Just look out for the YOU ADDED and WE ADDED badges. 😉

Thanks! 

Is there any way I can turn off suggestions? I want to listen to my specific playlist, so I have no interest in suggestions.

To be able to turn off suggestions and have access to many other features, I recommend you to check out the Premium Plan at  https://spotify.com/premium 🙂

Suggested posts