Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

(Android

My Question or Issue

I pay for premium but it's not the same as it was before. Now I can't dislike songs. I can't add whole albums or artists to playlists without adding every individual song. There is no option to play the whole library of songs and artists I like. Songs I've clicked on once and hated are being put into my daily mix with no option to tell you not to play this artist. Please fix these problems. If I'm paying for a premium service I expect a service of a premium level. In fact the only change I see is downloaded songs to reduce data usage and no ads. Other then that I'm going to look for a better streaming services of these things are not fixed. 

2 Replies

Hey Daniel!

Welcome to the Spotify community 🙂

Instead of a playlist with liked songs you can save songs on Premium. They'll appear in your library under "Songs". This works with albums and artists as well. Please check the picture in the attachments.

To dislike songs just click on that 🚫 next to the play button in the bottom right corner. This works in your daily mix.

To play all songs you like, just out them in a playlist. On desktop you can select all songs in an album by clicking on the little box above of them and then selecting "Add to playlist".

In case you have any more questions, please feel free to reply 🙂 We're always there to help!

Keep rocking!

YourLibrary_Android_Facebook_Tab.png

It's absolutely ridiculous that two years later there is no movement on a dislike button for desktop. I've seen so many requests for this feature (which they have already implemented in mobile) that it's clear Spotify doesn't care. I'm currently searching for a different streaming service.

Suggested posts