Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do cheaper, low end smart watches control the Spotify app? Play/pause etc etc...

Do cheaper, low end smart watches control the Spotify app? Play/pause etc etc...

I've not got the need, nor the budget, for the latest smart watch. All I need/want is to be able to play and pause from my wrist without taking my phone out of my inside pocket. Something along the lines of the controls you would have with the corded ear buds.

An added perk would be if I can also see what's being played but that's totally not necessary.

I get that to run the full Spotify wear app I need certain brands or spec, but I'm imagining using the watch more as a Bluetooth controller.

I'm not interested in offline mode on the watch or anything as flash as that, just bare bones control.

Has anyone got a cheap watch they use? To be used with a Huawei P9 if that makes a difference. A link would be great! 

Sorry if this question is a bit wordy, I just want to get it across that I work outside and I'm going to be just as likely to break a £30 watch as a £200 all singing all dancing one so the fact it's probably only going to last 6 months is fine by me.

Hope you all can help!

Thanks

0 Replies

Suggested posts