Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download Error Android 4.4

Download Error Android 4.4

Hi,

Im using spotify in my car headunit that runs android 4.4, it works perfectly, expect that about once a day I get a message that says:

"Download error, To access your downloaded content, please go online now. This will allow us to confirm that you're still a Premium user. Thanks."

I understand this has to be done, but according to spotify it only needs to check once a month, which is fine as I hotspot my phone to my headunit to sync my discovered songs once a week, so in theorfy I should never actaully see this message.

The annoying thing is, once this message pops up, none of my songs are playable which means that I have no music in my car until I get to wher i'm going and can hotspot my phone to get my headunit to authorize with the spotify servers, which lets me listen again instantly.

I contacted help before and they asked me to uninstall and reinstall the app, which I did, but it did not cause the issue.

I was hoping somebody here could help me out with any suggestions they have, thanks!

0 Replies

Suggested posts