Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download Spotify-made playlists?

Solved!

Download Spotify-made playlists?

Having trouble finding the answer to this question using the search tool. Is it posible to download the pre-made playlists for offline use? I'm new to Spotify (have 30 day Premium trial, plan on purchasing once 30 days are up) and for now I've just been making my own playlists. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. Yes you can download playlists to your mobile with a premium subscription (or 30 day trial) but you will lose access to them if you cancel premium.

Just open the playlist you are interested in and hit the "available offline" switch at the top. Best to do this over wifi unless you have an unlimited data plan 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Yup, you can place any playlist you follow offline on your devices.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hello!

Yes, it is just like regular playlists that you have made. You just click the "Available Offline" option at the top of the playlist and it should download 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Marked as solution

Ah ok I got it now! I was a little confused by what you guys said at first because there was no option for the Offline option. I have to subscribe to the playlist first THEN I can make it available offline. Thanks all!

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. Yes you can download playlists to your mobile with a premium subscription (or 30 day trial) but you will lose access to them if you cancel premium.

Just open the playlist you are interested in and hit the "available offline" switch at the top. Best to do this over wifi unless you have an unlimited data plan 🙂

Marked as solution

Yup, you can place any playlist you follow offline on your devices.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hello!

Yes, it is just like regular playlists that you have made. You just click the "Available Offline" option at the top of the playlist and it should download 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Marked as solution

Ah ok I got it now! I was a little confused by what you guys said at first because there was no option for the Offline option. I have to subscribe to the playlist first THEN I can make it available offline. Thanks all!

No worries, enjoy your music 🙂

Just noticed that superusers are like buses - you wait for ages then three come along at once!

Suggested posts