Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download problems

Download problems

The app only syncs my offline playlists if the screen is on.

HTC Sensation XE

Why?

Thanks in advance.

7 Replies

Do you have 'sync only on wifi' setting in Spotify set to ON?

Do you have the 'keep wifi on during sleep' android setting set to something other than ALWAYS?
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

1. where do i find this setting? i have found an setting (download via 2g/2g) which is set to "off".   Maybe because i use spotify in german language?

2. yes thats on always.

Thanks

Hey,

Maybe translate error?

download via 2g/2g should be download via 2g/3g

My Spotify isn't even downloading. Just sits there suggesting that it is. Looks like another shonky update from the team.

Hi,

Me too! one device (Galaxy W) has been generally flakey with the new app. Having created enough space on the internal storage for some music, it downloads, then seems to restart and forget all my downloads.

Second device (Galaxy Tab) currently seems to be downloading OK but only just upgraded and started it downloading tracks as I don't have enough space on the GW to carry all the music I want to...

Anyone any ideas about why it forgets that I have set playlists to download and actually downloaded the tracks?

ah, did a force stop (only way I have found of actually stopping the app) and cleared data and opened again - it remembered and started downloading again... don't know if it will actually remember long enough to use the tracks tho!

Had the problem that downloading stuck at x%. The key is to allow the song to finish playing once, and then it'll download. Totally lame.

Suggested posts