Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded Songs

Downloaded Songs

I have a problem which involves downloaded songs. Every once in a while all my downloaded songs get deleted so that I have to download them all again. This has happened 5 times now.
The problems starts when I open spotify, it'll then want me to log in, even though I didn't log out last time I used spotify. When I've logged in all my downloaded songs. As I mentioned before this is a recurring problem for me.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Also I doesn't have anything to do with updates
1 Reply

This exact same problem also happened to me except it never asked me to log in again so I'm not sure the issue lies there. The other thing I noticed was that the albums I had downloaded did not actually uninstall because I put my phone on airplane mode and I could still listen to the albums that were previously downloaded even though my phone told me they were not available. So now I don't know what I actually have downloaded on my phone because it won't display these albums in my "downloaded music" section but it will play them on airplane mode. I'm not sure that I want to uninstall spotify and reinstall it to fix this problem so I hope this gets fixed.

Suggested posts