Premium

Country

US

Device

Blu vivo xi+

Operating System

Android 8.1

My Question or Issue

None of my downloaded songs remain after I shut down and restart the app. This is a new problem as I had the exact same phone with zero issues and replaced it after I dropped it. This new phone is when the trouble started... Very frustrating since I listen in the car but can't do much with no downloaded songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Arclighrzero,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. We're happy to help 🙂

This might happen due to corrupted cache, so we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, could you let us know if you're using an SD card? If so, try removing it and restarting your phone without it to see if that makes any difference.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Arclighrzero,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. We're happy to help 🙂

This might happen due to corrupted cache, so we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, could you let us know if you're using an SD card? If so, try removing it and restarting your phone without it to see if that makes any difference.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Cleared the cache but while I was there I noted that the permission for storage wasn't on so I have permission. Before reinstalling I checked everything out and whichever it was the problem cleared up as well as the issue I was having with the lack of volume control. Thanks for the help!

Hey @Arclighrzero,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We're glad to know that it was sorted out and now you can continue to enjoy your favorite tunes offline.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts