NEXT STEP

Recently played songs

Solved!

Recently played songs

Where can I find them?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @klooms, thanks for posting! 

Unfortunately, there is no history on the mobile devices, but you can vote and leave your comments in support to this idea : ) 

On the desktop app you can see it by tapping on your queue > History (the queue is next to the volume slider and devices in the bottom right corner) 

For more info click here

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Good news!

The new "Recently Played" section is rolling out to the mobile app in the home tab. Here you will be able to see up to 3 months of listening history. Look for the clock icon in the top right corner of the home tab.

Travel back in time: Rediscover lost gems in your listening history with a new “Recently played” destination, where users can jump back in time and browse up to three months’ worth of listening history. Premium and Free users globally will be able to browse recently played individual tracks and episodes in addition to the playlists, albums, and shows they were played from.

You can read more info about "recently played" and other updates to the home tab in the news article:
New Features on Spotify’s Home Hub Make Navigation and Discovery Even Simpler

Spotify_Updates_March2021_PR-Header_1920x733-2048x782.png

MattSudaSpotify Star

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @klooms, thanks for posting! 

Unfortunately, there is no history on the mobile devices, but you can vote and leave your comments in support to this idea : ) 

On the desktop app you can see it by tapping on your queue > History (the queue is next to the volume slider and devices in the bottom right corner) 

For more info click here

Thanks, I've added my vote but the suggestion was first raised in 2014 so I'm not holding my breath!

Hehe yeah, you're right, but there are 100 pages of ideas which are waiting to be implemented. Spotify review these ideas periodically and pass the feedback to the right teams. Note that the community is only one part of the implementation process, the teams also using researchers, data analytics and what will be best for the users and the artists : )
You can track the monthly ideas reviews in the Community Blog as well

I'm able to view it on my android by going to home, and then songs. I can view my recently played songs from there.  ?

Marked as solution

Good news!

The new "Recently Played" section is rolling out to the mobile app in the home tab. Here you will be able to see up to 3 months of listening history. Look for the clock icon in the top right corner of the home tab.

Travel back in time: Rediscover lost gems in your listening history with a new “Recently played” destination, where users can jump back in time and browse up to three months’ worth of listening history. Premium and Free users globally will be able to browse recently played individual tracks and episodes in addition to the playlists, albums, and shows they were played from.

You can read more info about "recently played" and other updates to the home tab in the news article:
New Features on Spotify’s Home Hub Make Navigation and Discovery Even Simpler

Spotify_Updates_March2021_PR-Header_1920x733-2048x782.png

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts