Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloads

Downloads

All my downloads disappear when I restart my phone 

1 Reply

Hey @Bjeffers0729,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

When you restart your phone, the downloads should still be available as they're stored in the cache memory of the device. However, this type of issue can happen when some of the cache files stored on your device are damaged. These files could be damaged by different reasons, but the most important are task killer apps, or a faulty SD card.

We'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it's more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

Keep in mind that you'll need to re-download your content after this process to keep listening to your music offline.

If the issue persists after the process, remove the SD card (in case you have one) and try again.

Lastly, to keep investigating this issue, include in your next response the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts