Plan

Premium/family

Country

Device

Huawei

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I read that the equalizer is under settings, then playback....so I went to settings and found playback but I can't click on it to bring anything else up! I tapped it a few times and nothing happens....where is my equalizer? 

6 Replies

Hey @Kmac2323,

you can find the equalizer further down under "soundquality". Right above your Storage Settings.

Hope this helps,

Sebastian

Thank you for the reply....and maybe I am an **bleep** but I don't even see a sound quality tab... sorry for all the pics, but I attached screen shots of what my settings looks lime. Am I missing something? Thank you so so much!!

Screenshot_20181117-055229.png

Screenshot_20181117-115940_Spotify.jpg

Hey @Kmac2323,

I unfortunately can only see one picture.

But I attached a picture where you can see where my Equalizer is (it's in German but I think it should still work).

Hope this helps

Sorry to keep bugging you...idk why it onlt sent one pic. Sorry. I'm attaching a pic of the same area you sent me to show you how mine looks. I am so grateful for you help! Thanks again!

Screenshot_20181117-055217.png

No worries @Kmac2323 I'm happy to help.

Your Equalizer option really seems to miss.

What version of the app are you on? Can you try and see if reinstalling fixes the issue?

Cheers,

Sebastian

Well I uninstalled and reinstalled it....and still no equalizer! How weird?? I wish like **bleep** i could find it!! Thanks for the help

Suggested posts