Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Every track is greyed out and I see "Track is not available"

Solved!

Every track is greyed out and I see "Track is not available"

Description

Unable to play any songs because they are all grayed out. I am online as well so this is very weird.

A more detailed description, using numbered steps

1. Cleared cache, uninstalled Spotify and rebooted then installed Spotify from market

What I expected to happen

Expected to listen to music

What actually happened

Every song is grayed out

My phone:

Galaxy S2 Skyrocket ICS 4.0.4

My provider and country:

AT&T

My username:

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This is what happened to me to. It was indeed a payment issue as of today my account changed from directly connecting with Spotify to connect my account through my operator, Chess. They offer a subscription which include 1 year of Spotify, but I had to wait until my subscription with Spotify ran out before the new subscription would start. That happened today, and a quick press of a button on the operators page fixed it all. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Do you have a Premium subscription? This is required for mobile use if Spotify

Even if you think you have it check your last payment went through ok
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence
Marked as solution

This is what happened to me to. It was indeed a payment issue as of today my account changed from directly connecting with Spotify to connect my account through my operator, Chess. They offer a subscription which include 1 year of Spotify, but I had to wait until my subscription with Spotify ran out before the new subscription would start. That happened today, and a quick press of a button on the operators page fixed it all. 🙂

Please explain the solution to the "songs greyed out" issue. 

I have this issue as an unlimited user, but I don't have any other subscriptions in play that might interfere.

Please expound.

Jantastic22 - As you have an Unlimited subscription, you won't be able to use Spotify on your Android. You'll need a Premium subscription for this. Just head here for more info... http://www.spotify.com/get-spotify/overview/
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts