Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Expanded Notifications & The Ability to add a full album as a playlist in a specific location

Expanded Notifications & The Ability to add a full album as a playlist in a specific location

Today I was surprised to see that my Spotify app was updated with landscape mode! This brought me to the realization that we now really need expanded notification controls so we don't have to enter the app everytime we want to change a song, or thumbs up/down a track. Also, in the desktop app I have the ability to right click on an album and create a new playlist in a specific location, but I cant do this on the android app. This would basically minimize having to cling to the desktop app when I find an album that I want to add, but I want it in a specific folder, or what not. Add these two things and this app will be superior! I appreciate it.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/99177
1 Reply

Hi,

I think there is an idea for the album thing you are looking for here.

For the other one, good idea! Feel free to submit it to the Ideas section so Spotify are aware of it.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts