Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Mix not working on Android v8.5.32.889

Family Mix not working on Android v8.5.32.889

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Google Pixel 3

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Family Mix was working fine when I was the only person in it. I just added a family member, and now if I try to open it on Android I get stuck in the "Welcome to Family Mix" screen no matter what I click. Pressing "Back" once does not work as in a split second I get taken into the screen again; I had to press two or three times in rapid succession to escape back to the Home view.

2019-11-22 12.09.34.jpg
9 Replies

I have a Pixel 3XL, and I have the exact same problem. I found that if I hit "Listen Now" 4 times, it lets me in to the Family Mix. My wife is on an S10, and he has to hit the back button 3 times before she gets to it. 

• If I hit the back button several times rapidly I can get to the Family mix play screen.

EDIT-- thi no longer works for me.

My girlfriend and I are both having the same problem and we both have pixel 4 XL. Sometimes it takes seven or eight times of hitting listen now or sometimes it takes three to four. Hey Spotify any fix on this

I have the same problem with a oneplus 5 on Android 9
Oxygen 9.0.9

after 4 rapid cliicks on listen now, I gain access, for now.

Hi, i cannot find help on english but i try explain to you my problem.

I have account premium family, i cannot find mix family, i hav not this option.

I have Samsung galaxy s10, Android 10, Spotify in french, im living on Canada.

Thanks to Say to me if not or yes disponibily hère.

Screenshot_20200308-175552_Spotify.jpg

Bonjour,

Je ne suis pas sure car je ne travail pas pour SPotify, mais j'ai trouvé cette page.
https://www.spotify.com/ca-fr/premium/
Apparement il y a une abo famille, avec

Mix familial : une liste de lecture pour votre famille, mise à jour régulièrement avec de la musique que vous aimez
Donc le mix doit être la?

Ma bibliothèque en bas >> Music >> Playlists
Et qq part dans la liste?

Hey there @Yanduch,

Glad to have you on the Community!

Just jumping in to add something to what @Israduscias had already suggested. If you followed the steps here to join the Family Mix but still can't access the playlist on your Android device, we'd recommend checking if you're logged in to the right account. Follow these ways to find other accounts

If that doesn't do the trick try reinstalling the app to make sure you're on the latest version.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

Happy listening 🎧

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts