Country

Australia

Device

Oppo A73

Operating System

Android: CPH1725EX_11_A.27_180609

Spotify Version: 8.4.64.555

My Question or Issue

So on my phone when I go to search for a user I type in their user name and only a couple options come up and neither of them are what I want. I'm not sure if there is a way to go to it through one of their playlists like you could a few months back. I'm probable just being stupid but I'm stumped.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JayTee0212.

You can find a profile if you have the exact username, by typing "spotify:user:USERNAME" on the search bar. This should work with any Spotify account, regardless of when it was created.

If an account was recently created, it could take a while for it to show as a search result.

In case the account you're looking for was created via Facebook, you'll need to type the user's Facebook profile name on the search bar to find them.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @JayTee0212.

You can find a profile if you have the exact username, by typing "spotify:user:USERNAME" on the search bar. This should work with any Spotify account, regardless of when it was created.

If an account was recently created, it could take a while for it to show as a search result.

In case the account you're looking for was created via Facebook, you'll need to type the user's Facebook profile name on the search bar to find them.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you, it turns out that the account was still fairly new and hadn't come up because of that. 

Alright!

Feel free to give us a shout if anything else comes up. We're here to help 🙂

All the best.

Suggested posts