Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forced Log Out, with No Return

Forced Log Out, with No Return

So, not even 20 minutes ago, I was signed into my spotify free, on mobile, from my samsung galaxy s6. I was in the midst of listening to a song, when spotify - without warning- signed me out. Puzzled by this, I re-entered my credientals, only to be told that they were incorrect. I know for a fact they are indeed correct, as to reset my password, which I did via my windows PC, I was not only still signed in to the same account, but had to re-enter the same credentials to update my email, in order to recieve the password reset. Even after all that, mobile still refuses to work. I have had no problems previously with Spotify, but this sudden fault in the system has really shaken my resolve with the platform. This is made more infuriating by the fact that on strictly my mobile account, as I enter my clearly correct credentials, I see my app attempt to log me back in, the sidebar, listing songs,albums etc. starts to appear, only to immediately back out. To know that the system accepts, then rejects me, for no reason -as tested through intentional incorrect passwords, only to recieve no change in log in screen- makes this process much worse. I have already tried reinstalling the app, restarting the phone, and as state previous, resetting my password. What else should I try?

1 Reply

Hey There!

Currently, we have no fix to this problem but I reccommend following the post below for future updates as any fixes/updates will be posted there.

(https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Can-t-log-into-my-account-on-the-app/idi-p/4404909/p...)

Hope This Helps,

twentythree

Suggested posts