Premium

Country

Uk

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Ever since the most recent update, full albums that I've saved to my liked songs are all mixed up and not in the right order, also when I click save entire album it doesn't save onto my liked songs

3 Replies

Hey @Gavinsbeard.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this in the Community.

We recently rolled out a new, more streamlined Your Library experience. This means that whenever you save an entire album, the individual songs won't be added to your Liked Songs playlist - you'll have to add them individually for them to appear there.

To find out more about the changes, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions about this 😉

The main thing about this post is that on android albums in out liked songs library are seemingly randomly reorganized in track listing and is very annoying since on desktop everything is in the correct order. Is there a way to set the order to normal as of now?

@peter

@Peter wrote:

Hey @Gavinsbeard.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this in the Community.

We recently rolled out a new, more streamlined Your Library experience. This means that whenever you save an entire album, the individual songs won't be added to your Liked Songs playlist - you'll have to add them individually for them to appear there.

To find out more about the changes, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions about this 😉

Why is that a thing? When I save an album I expect it to be saved to my library? It's how it's always been up until now and it's been fine so why change it... My question is now, will my account etc still work if I find an older .apk version of the app and revert because its really annoyed me, plus the fact that doesn't answer the question of why the albums I've previously saved have now had all the track orders muddled up. 

Suggested posts