Full artwork on premium not working?

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Xiaomi mi a2 lite

Operating System

Android pie

I recently had to return to the free version and I noticed the fullscreen artwork feathre was working fine when i played my music but then, when I got premium back, only one or two songs had the fullscreen artwork working. Is this intended? Or am i doing something wrong?

4 Replies

Hey @marusero97, help's here. 

It sounds a bit like the issue described here, which is currently under investigation. If it's the same thing as what you're seeing, then add a +vote and check the status update. 

If not, let us know what exactly is missing. Is it only full screen artwork missing? A screenshot would be helpful. 

All the best! 🙂 

Maybe I wasn't totally clear on this. I believe there is a feature that, when a song is playing and showing the album artwork, the image is shown kind of full screen. Some songs do display this but others don't. I'll try to attach some screenshots

Screenshot_20190403-133158.png
Screenshot_20190403-133147.png

Hey @marusero97.

Thanks for getting back to us!

What you are seeing is a Canvas. Not all songs have this. Canvases are submitted by Artists themselves so not all songs have them. More are coming every day though 🙂

Hope this answers the question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I thought canvas was just the animation . There are some of these artworks that are full screen but have no animation

Suggested posts