Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Galaxy S3 doesn't find any playlists or songs

Solved!

Galaxy S3 doesn't find any playlists or songs

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Premium, afterwards my pc was still containing the same playlists etc but suddenly my phone

asked for a relog which I did. Now after I relogged, everything disappeared and Spotify can't find any playlists or songs..

Weird thing is, my pc still has my playlists etc.. 

How can I solve this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @TGol and welcome to the community!

It seems that your account has been duplicated by accident. I suggest getting in touch with the Spotify staff using this contact form, they can merge your accounts/fix it: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you. But you don't have to do this if you'll receive a case number. Spotify aims to answer emails within 24 hours. Please tell us if you haven't received a reply after that time.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hello and welcome 🙂

have you already tryed a clear reinstall of the application or clearing the cache of spotify?

if this doesnt help please answer so i will continue my research 😉

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Thanks! 
I have deleted and reinstalled the app, but still no results..

This is really weird, because if you are logged in in the right account and you are sure that spotify is on the newest update you can be sure that all your playlists and so on appear. Are you sure that you are logged into the right account? So if you are using facebook please login through facebook...

does spotify premium appear on your phone when you go to settings -> account?

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Have emptied the chache, no results.. It doesn't show Premium on my phone .. 

Well you are probably on the wrong account. Please login the right account :D. So if you are registred through facebook then please try logging in via facebook and if not please relog in 🙂

tell me the result if done 😉 good luck

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Marked as solution

Hello @TGol and welcome to the community!

It seems that your account has been duplicated by accident. I suggest getting in touch with the Spotify staff using this contact form, they can merge your accounts/fix it: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you. But you don't have to do this if you'll receive a case number. Spotify aims to answer emails within 24 hours. Please tell us if you haven't received a reply after that time.

Thanks! Have send an e-mail.

Suggested posts