Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gapless playback not working.

Solved!

Gapless playback not working.

When listening to a gapless album on Premium there is a jump between tracks and also the volume auto adjusts. Any way to stop this from happening? I have toggled 'gapless playback' under Settings. Samsung S5 Android app.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hiya. Gapless albums seem to work for me still - just checked Dark Side of the Moon. What's the album you're having trouble with - I'll have a listen. Incidentally, gapless only works reliably with streamed music - downloads and local files tend not to work.

As regards the volume changes, there's a toggle for volume normalization in spotify settings - usually best toggled off in my view.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey Joe (sorry),

Thanks that worked. I streamed the album (Nostradamus by Judas Priest) instead of downloading it and turned off the volume regulator. Problem solved!!!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hiya. Gapless albums seem to work for me still - just checked Dark Side of the Moon. What's the album you're having trouble with - I'll have a listen. Incidentally, gapless only works reliably with streamed music - downloads and local files tend not to work.

As regards the volume changes, there's a toggle for volume normalization in spotify settings - usually best toggled off in my view.

Marked as solution

Hey Joe (sorry),

Thanks that worked. I streamed the album (Nostradamus by Judas Priest) instead of downloading it and turned off the volume regulator. Problem solved!!!!

Suggested posts