Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I make NO shuffle the default

OK, I know I can turn off shuffle by clicking the 2 arrows. But the problem is I select an album and the only way to start playing it is to click "shuffle play" . Then it drops you into the album and starts you off randomly. Sure, you can click the a...

• Regular
  • OK, I know I can turn off  shuffle by clicking the 2 arrows.   But the problem is I select an album and the only way to start playing it is to click "shuffle play" .  Then it drops you...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 13 likes

Followers will not appear some titles

Hi, , my friend has my playlist abonniert.Aber he does not see the title I " Daren loakele " have added via . So me nei be the display. also have all drawn on the PC in my playlist . and with me everything is displayed perfectly on phone .

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, , my friend has my playlist abonniert.Aber he does not see the title I " Daren loakele " have added via . So me nei be the display. also have all drawn on the PC in my playlist . and with me ever...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers will not appear some titles

Hi, , my boyfriend has my playlist abonniert.Aber he does not see the title I " Daren loakele " have added via . So me nei be the display. also have all drawn on the PC in my playlist . and with me everything is displayed perfectly on phone .

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, , my boyfriend has my playlist abonniert.Aber he does not see the title I " Daren loakele " have added via . So me nei be the display. also have all drawn on the PC in my playlist . and with me e...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android 5.0 stops music when i go to home screen

i have a premium account and i like music from spotify but i have now samsung galaxy s4 running android 5.0.1 and when i go to another app or to home screen it turns off the app after 2 secondsi tried with power saving off and it turned off after 10 ...

• i have a premium account and i like music from spotify but i have now samsung galaxy s4 running android 5.0.1 and when i go to another app or to home screen it turns off the app after 2 seconds i tr...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mysic keeps stoping...

So after i listen to a song in a playlist the music pauses and wont continue untill i reopens spotify, any clues to what the problem is?

• Casual Listener
  • So after i listen to a song in a playlist the music pauses and wont continue untill i reopens spotify, any clues to what the problem is?
  • rockalexw
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont skip to the next track

Hi i've had this issue since the latest update. And the thing is that when i start spotify it wont continue on the next track when the previous one is over. This is on a "samsung galaxy s6 edge" and i just paid for premium and yes i've tried to reins...

• Hi i've had this issue since the latest update. And the thing is that when i start spotify it wont continue on the next track when the previous one is over. This is on a "samsung galaxy s6 edge" and ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

music stops randomly

Music stops randomly on my doogee f5, does not matter if i use other wifi...

• Music stops randomly on my doogee f5, does not matter if i use other wifi...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated Samsung Galaxy 6 - WONT PLAY NEXT SONG AUTOMATICALLY

Did a software update on samsung galaxy 6 and now Spotify wont automatically play the next song only on my phone, tried clean re-install...

• Did a software update on samsung galaxy 6 and now Spotify wont automatically play the next song only on my phone, tried clean re-install...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Play local mp3-files in android app

Hi Is there some way I can import/play the mp3-files I have on my phone in the Spotify app? I looked around and the only solution I could find was to make a playlist on my computer and import that.But!Using a computer to create a playlist of my mp3-f...

• Hi    Is there some way I can import/play the mp3-files I have on my phone in the Spotify app?    I looked around and the only solution I could find was to make a playlist on ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not enough memory?

Hey I have an android phone and I've had Spotify for more than 5 years and had the same problem over and over, as soon as I slide the offline button it starts the download again, now it is saying I do not have enough memory to download any more songs...

• Visitor
  • Hey I have an android phone and I've had Spotify for more than 5 years and had the same problem over and over, as soon as I slide the offline button it starts the download again, now it is saying I d...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sporitfy memory full
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs won't load?

I have just purchased the Samsung s6 and every time I click on "songs" it won't load any but I can play music through "recent artists" why is this?

• I have just purchased the Samsung s6 and every time I click on "songs" it won't load any but I can play music through "recent artists" why is this?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs refusing to download onto Android device from Local

I have a song that I have downloaded locally from desktop to device many many times, but suddenly the device refuses to download it. I can see it in the list it just wont download. I can play it on my desktop Spotify from local file. Any advice ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a song that I have downloaded locally from desktop to device many many times, but suddenly the device refuses to download it.   I can see it in the list it just wont download. I can pla...
  • larrea06
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs erased (gone!)

Today, without doing anything, I entered to my saved songs and they were all gone. Those i've been saving for years, and now there lost, the list of saved songs is empty. So, someone can help me get those back? Please! :'(

• Casual Listener
  • Today, without doing anything, I entered to my saved songs and they were all gone. Those i've been saving for years, and now there lost, the list of saved songs is empty. So, someone can help me get ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • erased
    Erased music
    saved songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying playlists on sonos

When i go to a friends house that has sonos i try to search my spotify playlists. When i do none of them come up. I have the ones i want made public. and they have spotify premium as well. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • When i go to a friends house that has sonos i try to search my spotify playlists. When i do none of them come up. I have the ones i want made public. and they have spotify premium as well. Please help
  • zconflictz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer music files

How do I move music on my computer to Spotify.

• How do I move music on my computer to Spotify.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for Samsung Galaxy Y

I recently found a samsung galaxy Y in the closet that my dad used to use. It's the GT-S5360 model and the OS is 2.3.6. I was trying to install the spotify app and found out the new version doesn't work with the device. Can someone provide me with a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently found a samsung galaxy Y in the closet that my dad used to use. It's the GT-S5360 model and the OS is 2.3.6. I was trying to install the spotify app and found out the new version doesn't w...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says im not a premium member

I upgraded my phone plane and added a second line. Now it has me as a free member even though the rogers website has me as premium member as part of my plan.I have not activated the second number with a user account yet, do they both have to be actic...

• I upgraded my phone plane and added a second line. Now it has me as a free member even though the rogers website has me as premium member as part of my plan. I have not activated the second number...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como sacar el modo aletorio

Hola quiero escuchar las canciones sin tener que ponerlo en modo aletorio ¿se podria?

• Hola quiero escuchar las canciones sin tener que ponerlo en modo aletorio ¿se podria?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android 4.4 KitKat low-power audio playback support?

hey, just got my nexus 5. i'm really eager for all battery improvments and KitKat has introduced low-power audio playback, by getting the DSP to do the work: http://www.android.com/versions/kit-kat-4-4/ https://developer.android.com/about/versions/ki...

• Visitor
  • hey,   just got my nexus 5. i'm really eager for all battery improvments and KitKat has introduced low-power audio playback, by getting the DSP to do the work: http://www.android.com/...
  • utack2
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes

When i click a song to listen , i can listen song only 1 second

When i click a song to listen , i can listen song only 1 second. And songs stop suddenly.

• Visitor
  • When i click a song to listen , i can listen song only 1 second. And songs stop suddenly.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes