Solved!

Re: Getting my artists in alphabetical order again

Helom
Casual Listener

^Thanks thread police.

Cubbyad
Visitor

No. No no no no no. **bleep** that. I assume youre just doing your job, great. **bleep** you. Ive paid for**bleep** for years and for years ive been able to just locate the artist i wanted to find. NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE HUNDREDS OF ARTISTS I HAVE DOWNLOADED AND FOLLOW THEM ALL????? **bleep** THAT!  Its the same **bleep**ing thing as now having to download AND like all the songs on the album for them to appear in my music. This is by far the absolute worst update this service has made and that really saying something. Why, when i pay for a service, does it constantly have yo chane its interface and make it a pain in the **bleep** to use? Why? 

HopelessUser
Regular

Hello big brains at Spotify.

Please note how annoyed your user base is and fix the interface.

Just admit it was a stupid idea and fix it. This isn't a "feature." This isn't a "new way." It is a mistake that still hasn't been fixed despite everyone complaining about it.

Robert1965
Visitor

Yesterday I found out my artist list was empty because of a stupid idea. I have to follow all artist to get an alphabetical list. Who the **bleep** gets this kind of ideas? What kind of **bleep** agrees and forces this on all users? Yes I’m mad. I’m paying for spotify premium and expect some kind of services. Ok. After calming down I decided to follow the artists. I had to choose follow 209 times. Great fun. Then I saw 209 artist followed. I turn of all notifications. Today I got in my car and.... No artists in my libary. They where there yesterday. All my downloaded music is still there. But I can’t access it easely. What the **bleep** is wrong with you people at Spotify? Why did you ruine an aplication with this ... This is really really stupid? Yes. Mad again. 

Atrangelus
Visitor

I hate that Spotify does this kind of stuff... I am in the first month of the three month trial in Amazon Music and let me tell you, I am never coming back to Spotify. Amazon Music has all well organized and friendlier I think. Bye bye Spotify 

HardDriver

Strange you missed the part where spotify took all the artists that I liked and act like I never liked a song by them.  You just say "you're not following any"... I was before the update.  The fact spofify decided I need to spend a bunch of time trying to re-"following" things I already liked seems absolutely stupid.  

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi,

The problem is that this thread is about both things but it started with sorting. Other threads discuss the new library. 

Regards,

René

Rene01Rock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

TylerHamby
Visitor

Why would we waste our time following hundreds of artists in order to view them in alphabetical order when we were able to do that by default before this update. This seems like less of a user friendly update and more of a push to force users to use the follow feature. Is this a music app or social media?

whbale
Music Fan

Just another thread demonstrating that Spotify cares nothing about its users. Go back to the old way, which actually made sense!

aa0d-r3k_ix55

I agree with everyone who hates these so-called features.  I thought I was missing something one day after the update pushed and it drove me crazy.  Now it is to the point where I don't even want to try to listen to my music on Spotify and have barely been using it.  I refuse to be forced to go, after the fact of saving a song, and follow artists.  Not to mention the hundreds of artists for songs I've already saved, 3rd party time saving utility or not.  If Spotify doesn't ago back to allowing alphabetical sort by Artist of all previously Saved songs, as well as Random Shuffle of all previously saved songs, then I'm cancelling for good and Spotify can get fu[k3d.

SUGGESTED POSTS