Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Glitches

Solved!

Glitches

I have two glitches with the app to report:
1. Sometimes music plays even when the app is closed. Also, the notification that I get at the top of my screen whenever I'm listening to a song sometimes doesn't even show up (this only happens when music is playing when the app is closed).
2. Sometimes when music is playing in the background while I'm using another app, the music cuts off without warning. This just started happening today by the way.
And yes, I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalled it again. It's still doing it. Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was thinking about a problem with the jack for my headphones. Wait a few
days for a cure. Maybe I can try my equalizer app to make a resolution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @serena221b, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

To start, can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using?

Also, have you tried to reinstall? Just follow these steps

Let us know if you have more doubts 🙂

Did you not see they said they tried the reinstall?

@quaxstr, thank you for acknowledging the fact that I have already reinstalled the app. I have a VS985 4G LTE phone and the version of Spotify that I am using is Version 8.4.0.539 armV7.

I played my play lists and was a little bit annoyed when out of sequence that I had queued every other track was played again. Multiple times.

Update: Yeah, the glitch has gotten worse. I tried to watch a video on Instagram, but then a random song that I've downloaded offline begins to play. I'm starting to wonder if it's really the app that's causing the problem and not just my phone in general. I've also found that these glitches mostly happen when I have my headphones in.
Marked as solution

I was thinking about a problem with the jack for my headphones. Wait a few
days for a cure. Maybe I can try my equalizer app to make a resolution.

Suggested posts