Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No forward/rearward arrows

I use Spotify via Rockscout by Mirrorlink. Since last week, even if I can still connect to my car's infotainment system and listen to Spotify, the pause button as well as the forward and rearward arrows have vanished from the car's screen (same goes ...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify via Rockscout by Mirrorlink. Since last week, even if I can still connect to my car's infotainment system and listen to Spotify, the pause button as well as the forward and rearward arr...
  • V3nn3tj3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is crashing my entire phone

I was using my spotify just fine until today. Suddenly my phone restarted while I was listening the music from spotify. I played the song again in spotify and few minutes later, my phone crashed again. I thought it was because of SD card first becaus...

• I was using my spotify just fine until today.  Suddenly my phone restarted while I was listening the music from spotify. I played the song again in spotify and few minutes later, my phone crashe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo ver mensajes

Hola! Cuando voy a la pestaña de mensajes no me muestra nada y se ca a la pantalla de inicio del celular, es un Samsung j5. Cómo puedo solucionarlo?Gracias!

• Hola! Cuando voy a la pestaña de mensajes no me muestra nada y se ca a la pantalla de inicio del celular, es un Samsung j5. Cómo puedo solucionarlo? Gracias!
  • Melihah
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ERROR: Spotify not playing next song

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this. For some reason, Spotify will not automatically play the next song. This started happening after the newest Android update. Is there a way to fix this? I'm running Android 4.4.2 on the Galaxy Note 3...

• Visitor
  • I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this. For some reason, Spotify will not automatically play the next song. This started happening after the newest Android update. Is there a way to fix t...
  • robbycbennett
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes

SPOTIFY STOPS PLAYING

I use Galaxy S6 edge with newest firmware.I am so frustrated. I looked into every single threads here related to Spotify stop playing randomly middle of a song.I tried every single one of the methods. It worked for a week or so and now it does it aga...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Galaxy S6 edge with newest firmware. I am so frustrated. I looked into every single threads here related to Spotify stop playing randomly middle of a song. I tried every single one of the...
  • hanpark9205
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify App Opens With Black Screen, Then Closes

I have an older Kyocera Hydro Vibe (probably the problem). This has happened before with previous updates. My Spotify app will attempt to open when I click it, but then just closes after a few seconds of a black screen. I have tried uninstalling and ...

• I have an older Kyocera Hydro Vibe (probably the problem).  This has happened before with previous updates.  My Spotify app will attempt to open when I click it, but then just closes after ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify constantly logging me off and deleting all offline music

Hi there! I have a strange issue here. For some reason every time I close this app it logs me out and deletes all of my music saved for offline use. It's obviously pretty annoying, because the offline was a big seller for me to keep spotify because I...

• Regular
  • Hi there!  I have a strange issue here. For some reason every time I close this app it logs me out and deletes all of my music saved for offline use. It's obviously pretty annoying, because the...
  • Kirkshoe
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Ödeme sorunu hk

Merhaba,Ödemem alinamadigi için aile ici premium paketimin askiya alindigina dair mail aldim. Kartımın limiti var ve tahsilat yapilamadigina dair hic uyari da almadim.Acilen konuyu inceleyebilir misiniz lütfen?Aynur

• Casual Listener
  • Merhaba, Ödemem alinamadigi için aile ici premium paketimin askiya alindigina dair mail aldim. Kartımın limiti var ve tahsilat yapilamadigina dair hic uyari da almadim. Acilen konuyu inceleyebilir ...
  • Kileke
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My downloaded musics deleted while I have only 2 devices connected

Hi, today I opened spotify on my android phone and I saw a message like " you reached your maximum devices limit and your downloaded musics on this device deleted! " but when I checked my account I saw that only 2 devices connected to my account.

• Hi, today I opened spotify on my android phone and I saw a message like " you reached your maximum devices limit and your downloaded musics on this device deleted! " but when I checked my account I s...
  • smeeagain
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing songs that are not in spotify library

Hi I've got a few songs in my local diles that don't want to sync with my phone app. Is it possible that Spotify is not accepting to sync songs that are not in their library?

• Hi I've got a few songs in my local diles that don't want to sync with my phone app. Is it possible that Spotify is not accepting to sync songs that are not in their library?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playing my playlist offline abroad

hi, i went to lanzarote last december and couldnt play my playlist offline. only way i could do it was to purchase wifi at hotel..very expensive. I am sure in the past i have been able to play my playlist without hotels wifi. i am a premium customer....

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i went to lanzarote last december and  couldnt play my playlist offline. only way i could do it was to purchase wifi at hotel..very expensive. I am sure in the past i have been able to play ...
  • djstorm10
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue to next or last

I'm not sure if it is a design problem or a problem with the way I am using Spotify...But I am somewhat old-fashioned and typically like to listen to albums beginning to end, for the sake of clarity let's say Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon. From t...

• I'm not sure if it is a design problem or a problem with the way I am using Spotify...But I am somewhat old-fashioned and typically like to listen to albums beginning to end, for the sake of clarity ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify makes my phone shut off

So spotify keeps making my phone shut off and not turn on for a couple minutes !its very stressful and i dont know what to do, i tried deleting and downloading again but that doesnt work and my phone has noooo problems when i dont have spotify on it.

• So spotify keeps making my phone shut off and not turn on for a couple minutes ! its very stressful and i dont know what to do, i tried deleting and downloading again but that doesnt work and my pho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Shuffle Error

When I sort my starred playlist of about 1000 songs by Artist and press shuffle play, only the first few artists will play no matter how many times I shuffle.

• Casual Listener
  • When I sort my starred playlist of about 1000 songs by Artist and press shuffle play, only the first few artists will play no matter how many times I shuffle.
  • Spencer_Jones
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Reaping songs on other devices

THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SETTING TO REPEAT SONGS ON OTHER DEVICES I have Spotify premium and recently downloaded the newest version and I realized that I couldn't repeat a song when it was playing on a different device suck as a speaker or just ano...

• THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SETTING TO REPEAT SONGS ON OTHER DEVICES   I have Spotify premium and recently downloaded the newest version and I realized that I couldn't repeat a song when it was...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    repeating
    songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tab at bottom shows wrong track

I've encountered a bug in the Spotify mobile app for Android in which the tab at the bottom of the app stops updating when new songs play, leaving it to display whatever song was playing when the glitch occured. This bug has occured several times a d...

• Roadie
  • I've encountered a bug in the Spotify mobile app for Android in which the tab at the bottom of the app stops updating when new songs play, leaving it to display whatever song was playing when the gli...
  • Olly-s
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices (Sonos) visible but greyed out

I have two Sonos speakers which havebeen playing via Spotify perfectly until recently. Both speakers are visible, but greyed out and can't be selected. The same speakers are visible and work fine on my wife's phone. Any ideas? Many thanks.

• I have two Sonos speakers which have been playing via Spotify perfectly until recently. Both speakers are visible, but greyed out and can't be selected. The same speakers are visible and work fine o...
  • Zoddy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"See All Songs" function has disappeared

Has anybody else experienced this? It means that I can't shuffle through my entire playlist folder or locate individual songs without going into each playlist.It also means that I can't work my way through my playlists by song title.Help!

• Has anybody else experienced this? It means that I can't shuffle through my entire playlist folder or locate individual songs without going into each playlist. It also means that I can't work my w...
  • gruftify
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes

Receiver with wrong account matched

Hello, i have a big problem. I have a Denon X6200W. Last year my son was on visit.He has a spotify premium account. logged in my wlan and matched my receiver with his account.Now he can remote play music from another country on my receiver. We can no...

• Hello, i have a big problem. I have a Denon X6200W. Last year my son was on visit. He has a spotify premium account. logged in my wlan and matched my receiver with his account. Now he can remote pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix

I love The Daily Mix, but i want to know why you delete Mixes i play a lot! I had 6 mixes, now i have 3! I played mixes 5&6 everyday, now u deleted them! WHY???

• Roadie
  • I love The Daily Mix, but i want to know why you delete Mixes i play a lot! I had 6 mixes, now i have 3! I played mixes 5&6 everyday, now u deleted them! WHY???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes