Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library - Artist song list not loading

Solved!

Library - Artist song list not loading

Hey. Seems since last update on my Galaxy S7 I can no longer use the Artist view in My Library. Whenever I select an artist, it seems to try to load my saved songs, but I just end up with an empty list.

Everything else appears to work great and loads just fine (playlists and radio) and I know my connection is just fine. It's only this one thing that is failing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

FYI, deleting the cached/saved data from the main menu fixed this for me. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

FYI, deleting the cached/saved data from the main menu fixed this for me. 

I'm also having this issue with my LG V20. I've tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my device, and then because I was desperate uninstalled cleared any trace that spotify was ever on my phone restarted the phone and then reinstalled. Weirdly enough though I tried logging onto an account that I had accidentally made a while back (non-premium if that matters at all) and i had no issues at all. Anyone got any ideas because I just got through an entire work-shift without music (I know I could've just not selected an artist but I'm not about that life) and I don't think I can make it through my shift tomorrow without absolutely losing my mind. PLEASE HELP ME.

Suggested posts