Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP! Local files not syncing!

HELP! Local files not syncing!

This has been happening since yesterday. For some unknown reason, my local file songs have been refusing to download. I'm connected by the same wifi and all of other requirements needed, I've never had any problems downloading local files, this is only a recent problem. Whether both of the 'available offline' buttons are on, on both of my ipod and laptop, or one is off and one is on, it just refuses to download. As you can see in the picture, it just remains faded. Sometimes, it'll show 'waiting to download' and it'll just stay there. I've stayed up all night looking at solutions and done most of them and still nothing. Very desperate and frustrated, if anyone has any new ideas for a solution, I'd appreciate it so much. Thanks.

This is to show that my device (Ipod) is connectedThis is to show that my device (Ipod) is connectedThe G-Eazy song is just one example of all of my local files songs refusing to upload.The G-Eazy song is just one example of all of my local files songs refusing to upload.

2 Replies

Hello @jlee_asakura , welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you tried a reinstall?

Sometimes the problem is solved by a simple reinstall 🙂

Yes i have. still not working

Suggested posts