Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hacked account

Solved!

Hacked account

Hello,

so my account has been recently hacked. After several e-mail I finally got it back but now all I have is some playlists from Dominican republic and all songs from "Your Music" sections are missing. I don't have to describe how angry I am. Not that I only paid one month to some guy in Dominican republic but I'm also missing all the songs I added to "Your Music" section. I've never created playlist out of them so I can't recover it.

But here's the catch - I still have all my "Your Music" songs downloaded on my android so I can get to my old spotify cache. I know it's little bit far fetched but is there a way how to get names of the songs from those cache files?

Every piece of advice is appreciated 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

1. Sorry abut the hacking - it happened to me so I know how you feel. I'mafraid there's no way to recover anything from the cache because of the way it is encrypted. You might be able to recover any playlists from here though (fingers crossed).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

1. Sorry abut the hacking - it happened to me so I know how you feel. I'mafraid there's no way to recover anything from the cache because of the way it is encrypted. You might be able to recover any playlists from here though (fingers crossed).

Thanks, I already recovered every possible playlist so now I'm probably just going to start all over again. Hopefully I won't be hacked again.

Suggested posts